Eating the Right Foods Can Regulate Blood Sugar and Reverse Type 2 Diabetes
There are millions of people that have been stricken with diabetes, and that number has only risen by leaps and bounds over the last decade. This is mainly due to how people eat and live their daily lives. The fact of the matter is that diabetes can be reversed if care is taken. There are ways that people can regulate their blood sugar levels naturally by exercising regularly every week and by following a diet plan that is tailored towards diabetics and their needs in keeping blood sugar levels in normal range. A good type II diabetes treatment program in Oakland, CA, can be invaluable to your efforts.
Foods That Are Good for Diabetics to Eat and Drink
- Olive Oil
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Legumes that are fiber rich and low in calories such as chickpeas, lentils, beans, and peas
- Green Tea
- Leafy greens such as swiss chard, lettuce, parsley, cabbage, watercress, Brussel sprouts, and spinach
- Greens such as celery, green beans, and cucumbers
- Red Apples
- Certain foods that are rich in vitamin C such as tomatoes, citrus fruits, kiwis, peppers, and berries
- Seafood that is rich in Omega 3 such as oysters, tuna, halibut, sardines, cod, salmon, trout, and mackerel
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lean beef
Here at Stop Diabetes, we make it our mission to help people treat their symptoms related to diabetes by starting at the root of the problem to words towards totally reversing the effects. This is done through a treatment program with focuses on good nutrition and healthy living. Visit our website at to learn more about our programs or to read more about our physician and how he has dedicated his life to understanding diabetes and how it affects patients.